Paul Hastings is a leading international law firm that provides innovative legal solutions to many of the world's top financial institutions and Fortune Global 500 companies. With a strong presence throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the U.S., we have the global reach and extensive capabilities to provide personalized service wherever our clients’ needs take us. As one of the world’s leading law firms, we seek dynamic individuals who share our commitment to service, innovation, and professional growth.
We have an opening for a Client Development Coordinator. This position may sit in any of our U.S. offices.
The Client Development Coordinator will support a wide range of client offerings, marketing programs, business development opportunities, and other strategic firm initiatives. This position requires a high degree of organization, flexibility, professionalism, efficiency and initiative.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Assist with client portfolio analysis and financial reporting, client and industry coding, and preparation of internal client development presentations;
- Conduct research and synthesize findings on companies, industries, and competitors in support of pitch opportunities, lateral partner recruiting, and other strategic initiatives;
- Support the maintenance and evolution of client and marketing databases, support contact management efforts via Salesforce, InterAction, and other marketing tools (including contact updates, development of targeted marketing lists, tagging client activities, etc.);
- Coordinate and oversee Continuing Legal Education (CLE) /client trainings including appropriate and timely accreditation, promotion, and upkeep of all training descriptions and offerings;
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of marketing materials and pitch/ RFP content;
- Assist in the implementation of events, seminars, briefings, and conference sponsorships;
- Participate in Business Development and Marketing professional development training;
- Work beyond scheduled hours as required; and
- Handle additional projects, presentations, and related requests as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 2+ year of marketing/client development or professional development experience in a professional services or legal environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Proficiency in on-line research and internet resources including Lexis-Nexis and equivalents;
- Research skills and ability to turn data into useful deliverables;
- Proficiency with social media platforms (i.e., LinkedIn, Twitter) and online survey tools;
- Knowledge of CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce, InterAction) a plus;
- Knowledge of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) accreditation and training database tools a plus;
- Knowledge of the needs and expectations of law firm operations, partners, and clients; and
- Knowledge of marketing principles, procedures, concepts and practical applications.
Employees will be provided with an excellent career opportunity in a collaborative environment, in addition to a generous total compensation package with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on individual contribution and firm profitability.
Eligible employees can participate in the Firm’s comprehensive benefits program, which include the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, Long Term Care, and Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary 401k plan and profit sharing
- 10 paid holidays per year, and a generous PTO program
- Family Support including Paid Parental Leave and Fertility coverage
- Bright Horizons (Back-up child care, elder care and online tutoring)
- Dependent Care
- Wellness programs (Employee Assistance Program, mental health and well-being events)
- Anniversary Bonus Program
- Professional Development Programs
- Transportation Allowance and Commuter Benefits
- Auto/Home/Legal Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- And more!
The Firm has a range of diversity initiatives including our Paul Hastings Affinity Networks (PHANs), Women’s Initiative, and PH Balanced. These initiatives provide a firmwide forum to share experiences, as well as an opportunity to participate in a supportive network with common interests to help make life at the firm more inclusive. Learn more about our Global Diversity, Inclusion and Wellness Initiatives here.
Paul Hastings LLP is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees and partners, their families, and members of our community against COVID-19. Accordingly, we require all partners and employees based in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have a documented underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief that prevents such vaccination. Offers of employment will be conditioned upon applicants presenting proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or obtaining an exemption on medical or religious grounds.
Paul Hastings LLP is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.